We’re hiring! Our Enterprise Accounts team is seeking a Sr. Account Manager to provided dedicated support and promo solutions to key enterprise clients. This individual is outgoing, collaborative, and will be a true client advocate, focused on delivering comprehensive solutions. The Sr. Account Manager will report into our Director of Enterprise Accounts.
The ideal candidate can effectively understand customer needs and employ best practices to ensure we act as the customer’s most helpful partner.
- Owns the development and implementation of programs and solutions to meet customer needs and deliver above and beyond the expected customer experience
- Partners closely with clients to help identify needs and align on strategy
- Accountable for the coordination of internal resource to result in the implementation of successful client solutions
- Works closely with Account Manager and Inside Sales to coordinate on projects, including drafting quotes, managing orders, and troubleshooting issues; Provides mentorship and guidance
- Collaborates with Dr. of Enterprise Accounts to develop and implement high-impact programs, escalate issues as needed
- Regularly coordinate with Support and Accounting team members to ensure order fulfillment and billing accuracy
- Periodically meet with Marketing and Mission Control leaders to ensure clients design and technology needs are met
- Crafts monthly reports for analysis and identifies key growth areas
- Meets regularly with client, including QBR’s and EoY reviews
- Occasional travel may be required (<10%)
- Bachelor’s Degree plus expert industry knowledge
- 5 – 8 years of Account Management experience
- Creative, problem-solver, strategic thinker, and a true team-player with strong collaborative skills
- Proven ability to build and maintain interpersonal relationships
- Clear and effective communicator, able to appropriate adjust to various audiences
- Adept at project management with strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to make independent judgments and set priorities
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office programs (incl. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of project management or task management software
- Inventory management background a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced constantly changing environment and meet tight deadlines
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick, and personal time
- 401(k) with matching
- Discounted gym membership
- Community involvement and volunteering opportunities
- An abundance of cool SWAG
- Dog friendly offices!
Boundless is the first promotional marketing company to bring together the people, the process, and a unique technology platform to drive results with visibility and control. We unlock the creativity and collaboration in organizations, sparking lasting connections with the people they care about. The company works with over 10,000 buyers representing upwards of 3,000 companies. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Boundless has locations throughout North America. For more information, visit www.boundlessnetwork.com.
At Boundless we welcome all applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences.